Sunday 23 February 2014

*Let us INTRODUCE you to...* CHEZZIE @ CHEZ MOI



Chezzie : Chez Moi

Hi I’m Chezzie and I run Chez Moi, a bespoke personalized gift business in Thorne.

I studied a BA (Hons) in photography and went on the study a post grad teaching certificate in Design and Technology at Sheffield Hallam university. However, unfortunately due to illness I had to give up my teaching career, so whilst off sick I began giving life back to old furniture restoring it and hand painting plaques and box's of all kinds for people as gifts. I could have never imagined how quickly it grew into a very strong business and my facebook page took off very well indeed!

I have a passion for crafts and have spent the past 2 years attending many craft fayres and markets all over Lincolnshire and South Yorkshire. In August last year I decided to set up a regular craft market in my local market place in Thorne - the response was incredible and so much more than I ever expected! All stalls have been fully booked every month and we currently have waiting lists for the stalls which don't start back until the end of March!

The local residents of Thorne have supported us fantastically and the Christmas market, which was run in conjunction with the local councils Christmas light switch on was a complete hit! I have never in my life seen our Thorne so full of life! It brought a tear to my eye!

I love creating new designs and I’m open to making new products all the time but my signature products are hand painted memory/toy/jewellery box's and wall plaques of all kinds.

FIND Chezzie at: The local Thorne Craft Markets each month
LIKE Chezzie’s page at: www.facebookcom/chezmoi1976
CONTACT Chezzie by: her Facebook page




No comments:

Post a Comment