Monday 17 February 2014

Let us introduce you to... SARAH @ SR LETTINGS


Hello!

My name is Sarah Robinson, hence the business name S R Lettings! I didn’t name my business S R Lettings because I couldn’t think of anything else…oh no…I named it S R Lettings because I want my business to be known for its personal service within the lettings arena - hence it carries my name!

I fell into lettings completely unexpectedly…it was a combination of deciding to return to Education as a mature student, and meeting my partner that introduced me into the world of being a landlord!   

Although I had lived in rented property as a tenant previously, being a landlord was a whole new ball game…over the last six years I have earned my stripes as a landlord (well landlady if you want to split hairs). Experiencing renting my own property that I have lived in, as well as property bought purely as an investment, this definitely gives me a huge advantage over national lettings corporations! I completely understand how you feel because I have been in your shoes, and I’m a local girl who knows the local lettings scene. Not only does the personal service I offer mean the package I offer is tailored to your exact needs, it means when you ask for my guidance it comes from my own experiences, and I understand how you feel completely!

Property and homes are my passion…sometimes all an empty unloved house needs is a lick of paint and some love to make it a lovely home for someone!

Aside from letting houses I love making a contribution to my home town and I’ve undertaken several renovation and building projects in the last couple of years with my partner. I get so much satisfaction seeing a plan come together and a house become a home!

If you’re thinking of letting out a home, give me, Sarah a call at S R Lettings!

I also helped establish the ‘Let’s Uplift Thorne’ business networking group on the back of attending Doncaster networking events and wanting to create a platform similar for our area. I truly feel passionate about how much it could boost our community and business scene by raising awareness to local residents about what Thorne has to offer.


Contact Information for Sarah:

Email: info@srlettings.co.uk  
Follow Sarah on Twitter @sr_lettings
LIKE Sarah's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/srlettings

No comments:

Post a Comment