Wednesday 26 February 2014

*Let us INTRODUCE you to...* LYNN @ SPRINKLES SWEET TREATS



Lynn : Sprinkles Sweet Treats

Hi I’m Lynn at Sprinkles Sweet Treats at Finkle Court in Thorne!

After finishing a full time job through illness I found myself bored at home. Remembering something I’d seen from America a few years previous I wanted a new hobby and decided to have a go at making a sweetie tree. I made my very first sweet tree back in 2009 for Lilli McCormack and from that one flying saucer tree came a forest!  It’s crazy to think 5 years on we have our little shop in Finkle Court Thorne, we have a thriving delivery business and we are preparing to open our second shop in Dunscroft this March!

Sprinkles Sweet Treats is a family run business where we create lots of beautiful bespoke sweet gifts for all the family, for any occasion. My partner Dan is incredibly supportive and his amazing talent at making intricate sweet trees led to him quitting his full time job and working alongside myself as Mr Sprinkles! From sweet trees, to hampers, to candy buffets and more! We cater for everyone making sure to stock a variety of products including the popular ‘moo free’ range which is dairy/gluten/wheat/lactose/casein AND egg FREE!

The encouragement from the community of Thorne and surrounding areas has been immense. Honestly none of this would have been possible without all of my lovely customers who come back to us time and time again so I’d like to say a BIG thank you to all of you!

FIND Lynn at: 1 Finkle Court, Thorne & Station Street, Dunscroft

CONTACT Lynn by: the Sprinkles Facebook account

No comments:

Post a Comment