Friday 28 February 2014

*Let us INTRODUCE you to...* CLAIRE @ LOVEBODS


Claire @ Lovebods

Hi I’m Claire and I own Lovebods gift shop in Finkle Court Thorne!

My story started from completing a beauty course after my husband passed away to get me back out there, make new friends and learn new skills. I really liked the idea of making hypoallergenic bath treats as I struggled to find such a product when looking for gifts for friends and family.

I took the plunge and got my little shop and Lovebods was born! The bath treats I make are not coloured, contain natural ingredients but this process took a long time for us to get assessed and to sell soaps, so I starting crafting and selling gifts.

I was determined to make my business work and I dedicated time to various start-up business courses which were extremely valuable. For anyone looking to start their own business I would say the best advice I could give you is to take the first leap and truly believe in your idea.

I love my shop and put a little bit of myself into everything I create for it. I stock shabby chic gifts at really affordable prices, rag wreaths made to order in whatever colours you want or I can create you a beautiful keepsake using memorial clothes or baby clothes.

The support from the people of Thorne and Moorends has been wonderful. I’ve made some lovely friends, great business contacts and I’m doing something I enjoy doing on a day to day basis.

Next time you’re around Finkle Court come on in and say hello!

FIND Claire at: 2 Finkle Court, Thorne

CONTACT Claire at: lovebods@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment